Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Final Countdown

The final season of LOST begins in mere hours, and the anticipation is has gotten me so excited that I temporarily changed the colors to match the super-cool ending of last year's finale. Seriously, how fucking cool was the reverse logo?

Anyway, since its probably the thing to do, I'm going to post my theories. I don't spent too much time on the internet looking at LOST stuff, so I'm not sure what's popular consensus. I've also been trying to avoid most advertisements and press (although I'm kind of annoyed by a semi-big spoiler on the cover of last week's Entertainment Weekly).

Here are my thoughts: I don't think the bomb went off. I think the fade to white was another time jump preventing time paradoxes. There's also a lot of speculation on tonight's title: LA X. I'm not sure what this signifies, but the space between the A and the X implies that the writers are fucking with us, and its probably not entirely in reference to the airport.

All in all, I'm really glad to see an end to the show. It's been winding down for two seasons now, and although I've been enjoying it, the final arc has seemed a little long. Lindeloff and Cuse have done extremely well so far. They have seventeen left. I think the end should be pretty spectacular.

No comments:

Post a Comment