Monday, January 4, 2010

Mission Statement

Hello, there.

Because I feel there aren’t enough opinions on the internet, I’ve decided to start up a blog. I’ve been planning on doing it for a little while now, but have only recently been motivated enough to start it up due to a lack of employment. I can only masturbate so much. Not really.

Originally, I was going to. make this exclusively about comic books, but I figure that being my blog, I’ll write about anything that interests me. Kind of like Entertainment Tonight, but instead of tonight, it’ll be more like entertainment whenever I get around to it. But I’ll keep it primarily about comic books. Maybe. Who knows? Maybe if I get that sponsorship, this could turn into a blog about Doritos flavors.

I’ll probably also mention movies and novels of the non-graphic kind from time to time. If anyone wants to read what I think about your shitty band, you can look here:

http://www.comfortcomes.com/author/henry-krinkle/

Also, on this site, I can do things that I can’t do on the music site, like post songs without permission. Just kidding. But not really.

One more thing: I plan to mostly only discuss things that I like. There’s a lot of negativity on the internet and it’s kind of lame and easy to trash stuff without having to deal with someone face to face.

I can go on and on about why I don’t like Blackest Night in print, but I think if I met Geoff Johns, I would probably be friendly and discuss the things that I really like. Also, I hate Lead Zeppelin and the new Batman movies, so we probably differ on opinions anyway.

So, that’s that. We’ll see how this goes. I’ll see you in the future, assholes.

No comments:

Post a Comment