Monday, November 5, 2012

Press Release For Immediate Release
Greetings! 
Dean Ween aka Mickey Melchiondo spends a lot of time at the Jersey shore and knows a lot of people. He'll be hosting a benefit concert this coming Sunday and I'm hoping you'd consider advancing this show. Let me know what you need tomake this happen.

"Like a lot of people I know it's hard to figure out where to best donate money and resources right now. To this end I've just arranged a benefit concert for my good friend Nick Honachefsky who lost his home and all of his worldly possessions in the storm. I'm hosting a benefit concert at the Saint in Asbury Park, NJ on Sun Nov. 11--"Dean Ween and Friends" featuring Claude Coleman, Glenn McClelland, Chris Harford, Dickie Moist, and the all of the usual suspects to help Nick get back on his feet. The evening will feature new music and old music by Moistboyz, Chris Harford, Jimmy Wilson, members of Ween, etc. More specific details to follow. Also, there is a fund set up for Nick at this address:

 
http://nickymagnum.chipin.com/nick-honachefsky-fund

"These are trying times for a lot of my closest friends and family members as well as my brothers and sisters in the NJ fishing community. If we all pitch in a little bit it can go a long way towards a complete recovery and some sense of normalcy to an area which is so sacred to so many of us."

-Mickey

No comments:

Post a Comment