Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Green Naugahyde

This was announced a while back, but I was hearing numerous release dates, so I figured I'd wait for something official before mentioning this. Anyway, Primus' 8-year hiatus of making new music will be over September 13th. Will it be awesome? Probably not. Will it be bad? I don't think so. But I have a special nostalgic place in my heart for Primus that I'm excited for any kind of reunion thing. And they've been playing I think eight of the new songs over the past few months. This one's my favorite so far:



The first time I watched this clip and Les says, "You're gonna love this fucking song," I was like, "Sure I will (sarcastically and metaphorically rolled my eyes)." But it turned out to be awesome, and I felt ashamed of my New Yorker-like cynicism.

No comments:

Post a Comment