Monday, September 27, 2010

I can't belive I almost forgot about this



I was very busy a couple week ago, and this totally slipped my mind, but Chunklet Magazine is self-publishing their new book, The Indie Cred Test and needs donations if it's going to happen.  Now, I know your thinking, "Donating shit's fucking stupid," but if you donate $15 or more, you get (along with other stuff) a copy of the book.  So it's kind of like a a pre-order.  I know you've pre-ordered things before.  So think of this as a pre-order that helps what you're ordering get released.

Also, I am not only asking you to donate on Chunklet's behalf, but also my own.  I contributed some of the jokes that are going to be used in the book, so I would really also like it to come out for personal reasons.  This isn't like I'm just excited about some forthcoming X-Men comic or something.  I've seen a lot of it, and can tell you that it's pretty funny.

If that hasn't convinced you, here's a funny video that Henry made:




If that's not enough, here's some free music/comedy.  It's a download of of Melvins/Patton Oswalt split 7" that Chunklet released a few years back:







Go here to donate:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/chunklet/the-indie-cred-test-presented-by-chunklet-magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment