Tuesday, August 17, 2010

So the internet called...



...and said that I have to put some Juggalo stuff up or my site would be taken down. 

The Gathering of the Juggalo happened this past weekend, and it really seems like a terrifying place to be.  Kind of like living in The Warriors for a few days.

Anyway, I don't think that I can embed this video, but click on this link and watch Tom Green walk around The Gathering.  It's pretty funny:  www.tomgreen.com.

Here's someone registered on YouTube as rapeandkillpeople.  This is the video's description:

I was there and got kicked out and posted bail right away for assault. figured id share with the world what happened. Tila told the truth at least which is dope. lol. goto www.myspace.com/skeptyk for some insanely dope music thatll make you cum and shit at the same time. sign up at mars forum at www.siccness.net at the "mad insanity forums". be there or be square

No comments:

Post a Comment