Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Did You Ever Wonder...

So, a couple of days ago, I was watching the trailer for Predators, and something occurred to me.  I'm not sure if it's been in a comic or a novel or somewhere, but I wonder what the Predator home world is like.  Think about it.

Do they call themselves "Predators?"  I mean they're not like lions or t-rexes or something.  They hunt for sport.  Which would make it a hobby.  Does the entire species share the hobby?  They have interplanetary ships and high-tech weaponry, which would signify that they have some kind of intelligence or science.

So, what's their planet like?  What else do Predators do when they're not hunting?  Are there Predator doctors trying to cure Space AIDS?  Are there Predator politicians trying to pass health-care bills?  Are there hippie Predators that think hunting is wrong?

These are the things that I want to know.  I probably wouldn't watch that movie, but then again, I probably won't watch this one either.

No comments:

Post a Comment